Friday, July 07, 2006

Structure of my bussiness thoughts

I need to give a structure to my bussiness thoughts.For this I need to capture my thoughts and efforts .Writing this piece is an implementation in this direction.

In bussiness most important is to raise your level of resourcefulness.

For an IT person 2 things are important to become resourceful

a) Quality of relationship
b) Knowlege of information availability.

a) Quality of relationship :- Quality of relationship is build with time as
we build our career.This requirs one to be beautiful in fields other than his career .In short,possesion of soft skills.

b) Knowlege of information availability :-Information availability is the ability to make the piece of information available as and when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home